Thursday, September 10, 2009

Is it the PMS?

Is it the PMS thats driving me to tears this rainy morning.

For the starters, two things:

1. I love rains, I consider a cloudy day a 'bright' day. Rain in no ways means gloom to me... I love love love rains. If in doubt, go back to my 2007 blogs.

2. I have always maintained that I don't suffer from PMS. There might be some physical warnings but no emotional effects of anything like a PMS on me....

First, I got so damn emotional while listening to 'tu iss tarah se meri zindagi'.. in fact I even read the lyrics on one of the blogs, and then i mailed 'A' the lyrics and told him 'I love this song'. He being quite sentimentally-handicapped hasn't bothered to reply.

Then I was watching/ listening to the song 'do naina aur ek kahani'... and tup-tup-tup... here it comes (thank God, nobody else is in office today to watch me in this state)...

and now 'likhne waale ne... asan hun tur jaana'.... [btw, its an awesome song which I think only a girl or may be a father (amongst males) would understand]

Deep down I am a pathetically sentimental person; I love her but I am slightly scared of her too... I mean she can cry about almost anything under the sun... and at times she gets too sentimental to handle and goes off into her own world... and then she expects others to understand what she is thinking about... and she might feel sad that nobody can understand 'that' part of her..... and also she might get too touchy and melancholic at such times....
But, I love her too... because she represents the intrinsic part of me; and also because her 'sentiments' can yield to best of creations (poems/ sketches/ blog posts etc etc) :D

So, I guess its not the PMS, its just the same old sensitive child-woman sitting within...

3 comments:

Divesh said...

I wrote a comment, but then I thought I should check what PMS means before posting it.. and so, I googled for it and I am glad I did :)

Anjali said...

I am curious now.... what were you thinking before?

Divesh said...

agar yahaan likh sakta to pehle hi likh deta..