Thursday, December 6, 2007

My latest Love

I loved the movie Jab we met… (sorry for the misleading subject ;-))... but REALLY I just loved it…every thing is superb about the movie - direction, songs, characters, acting, humour, timing …. And above all it’s a feel-good movie without looking synthetic… I saw the movie first (yes, I have seen it several times already) when I was in London; with every passing week my love for the movie has grown several times... and By God, Shahid Kapoor is ummmm...

2 comments:

persei said...

well um not commenting on this post as um really not that much into movies....but anyways i just wanted to thank u for that comment and poem as well....it was really nice and inspiring....things are really better now...so much better.....hows it going with u there?

persei said...

ur back from london....arent u??how was it all together?