Monday, March 24, 2008

Lost and found

A short quick sequence of my mobile getting lost and found (within 15 mins) made me realise that I am indeed very lucky....

Now, how is that significant???
Most of us would agree that given all due respect to our 'karmas', few amongst us are sheer 'lucky'... I thought I was of the 'average luck' sorts, but this incident made me think that I might actually be of the 'more luckier sorts'...

Now, how does that change things for me??
Nothing much; I will still have to strive for my goals with equal efforts; What it might change is my 'attitude' towards my luck... Positive thinking (a.k.a. The secret) you see! :D :D ...

PS: I am generally an optimist but at times I tend to inhibit my optimism (for the sake of following the 'lower expectations, greater joy' mantra)... So, at times, I am neither an optimist nor a pessimist.

No comments: