Monday, September 10, 2007

Neck wraps and all that jazz...

A nice weekend. Apart from my weekend dancing schedule, tried bowling for the first time - was fun. I think few more trips and I shall soon be hooked on to the game.

Salsa class was fun again. My instructor is very enthusiastic towards teaching and thats one of the reasons why I really look forward to the classes. He continues teaching long after the actual class is over, though only few really keen students (like me :-)) stay back for his 'extra sessions'. So, I learnt some more fundoo steps this time - something called a 'neck wrap' and few others 'unnamed' but amazing moves...

I have really started loving salsa. Its such a sensuous and beautiful dance (though some of the steps get embarassing at times, specially in the class!). But those small glitches apart, I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it. I wonder how much will I enjoy if I do it with full 'emotions' sometime (its can be such a passionate and seductive dance!) in my life.

That reminds me of one of my random thoughts. I would love my partner to be a good dancer or at least enjoy dancing. Else he won't be able to understand my passion for dancing. And also I will never be able to perform that dream salsa sequence ;-)

1 comment:

Author: Furor said...

I know what you mean ... Salsa ROCKS!! ... n so does the tango ...

Check out Al Pacino's version in 'Scent of a woman' ....

I'm gonna try .. n learn ... i share the same dream ..... of that perfect .. emotionally charged performance ...