Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hope

Dil na-umeed toh nahi, naakaam hi toh hai
lambi hai gham ki shaam, magar shaam hi toh hai

Saw Shawshank's redemption (I know I was late in doing this, but it has been on my waitlist since long). A very nice movie. The moral I would take from the movie is 'one should never let the flame of hope extinguish'. Things would be difficult, life is not supposed to be easy anyways but one should try not to let the 'inner core' be affected by the external vagaries of life. No doubt, we will learn, change and adapt but something in us should still remain the same - Not sure what this 'something' is though - Might be 'hope' - hope for 'joy', 'happiness', 'freedom', whatever one really wishes for....

Easy to preach but what about i me myself??

1 comment:

Author: Furor said...

Still havent seen it ...