Friday, February 8, 2008

Does anybody else feels like this….?

Aah.. the music plays in my mind… my feet can feel the song and the rhythm…. they are in invisible action…

".... Aasmaan ko bhi yeh haseen raaz hai pasand… uljhi.. Uljhi saanson ki aawaz hai pasand… Moti luta rahi hai saawan ki badaliyaaan…"



I so badly want to dance… (its 9 in the morning and I reached office at 7 today!)
My feet are drawing circles on the carpeted floor while I am stuck in the office chair
… and my gaze is towards the ceiling as though I am staring into the open skies…
… I can feel the delicate tension in my body when I try to get up from my chair, like I am about to take flight..
… and I am walking in the corridor as if I am entering onto a stage
... and, worst of all, I touch the water dispenser as if I am touching my partner…

Is it the song or is it one of my periodic dancing urge or is it 'you'? I think it’s the second sparked by the first and compounded by the third….

PS: Old readers, remember my post about a dancing room in office? (http://imemyself123.blogspot.com/2007/08/for-whatever-reasons-i-have-not-been.html)
Funnily enough, this kind of urge is like a nature's call for me. I shall be restless till I dance…

2 comments:

Puneet Sethi said...

hue haiN paaNv hee pehle nabard-e-ishq meiN zaKHmee
na bhaaga jaaye hai mujhse, na Thehra jaaye hai mujhse

**nabard- e-ishq ( struggle in love )

itchy feet said...

Totally agree with you hun! Add more to the list than dancing rooms...