Monday, August 27, 2007

Groove on!

There is a special kind of joy in 'physical action', be it running, dancing, climbing or something as simple as jumping!

My favourite is of course dancing...

I have been attending two different dance classes over the past few weekends i.e. I have four dance sessions spread over Sat/sunday - 2 free style & two salsa sessions.
Though it leaves me very tired and exhausted at the end of the weekend, I love every moment of it. Every week, a new set of muscles starts aching, but strangely it gives me a lot pleasure... May be a sense of stretching beyond my physical limits, but more than that its an awareness of my own body... I can feel 'myself' more. I can feel my muscles, I can feel my tendons curving in...

PS: All this is apart from the fact that I love dancing :-) So, I am having great weekends :) Having a ball! .... as long as it lasts...

No comments: